You can publish "Azure Files" as defined in the Azure Storage Account -> "File Shares" in Triofox and enable mobile and remote file access.
Step 1 - Locate the File Share you want to use
1. Click the Storage Accounts on the left panel.
2. Click the specific storage account
3. Click the "File Shares"
4. Click the "..." to expose the context menu
Step 2 - Get 'Connect" Information
Once the context menu is shown, click on the "Connect"
Step 3 - Write Down the 'Connect' Information
In the 'Windows' Tab, you will find
1. the share information in the form of \\fully-qualified-name\fileshare-name
in this example: \\azurefile002.file.core.windows.net\share001
2. the storage account name (username)
in this example: azurefile002
3. the password
in this example: cr4clyOuKLum7KbRrtsmt459KTHoBaIGr3/5ekHTU0X7fl2lAXi6JPfwUZZDd4Da/oDG2fxOwZahN7/y1uROQg==
Step 4 - Connect into Triofox - 'Add a Share'
Go to the Published Shares, and click on 'Add a Share'
Step 5 - Add a SMB Share
1. leave the dropdown as 'CIFS/SMB/DFS' share because Azure File Shares are SMB shares.
2. give the share a name.
Step 6 - Copy the Azure File Share Information Over
1. The Local Storage Location, paste the azure URL style file share path.
2. User name - the storage account name
3. Password - The Access Key
Step 7 - Publish the Share
Step 8 - Verify the content shows up
You can use the "Manage Share" to verify that the connection is successful
You will see folder contents matching the files and folders in the Azure File Shares.