In Mac/Unix world, files/folders with a leading dot are hidden files/folders. For example, .profile. In Triofox, by default, the windows client/server agent will ignore those files/folders. Will not upload them to the cloud.
If you really need to upload them to the cloud, please follow the procedure here:
- On the Triofox server, go to Triofox installation folder\root (by default, it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Triofox\root), and make a copy of web.config here.
- Edit web.config with windows admin permission
- In web.config, search for the line '<appSettings file="branding.config">'
- insert the setting here immediately after the line found, together with other 'add key' statements.
<add key="IncludeDotFile" value="true" />
Save the change
- Open IIS Manager. Go to the Application pool and recycle the namespace
The URL should show HelloWorld message like below:
<string xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/">Hello World @ namespace @http://localhost/namespace/n.svc/helloworld @ aeef8314-f40a-4115-8393-9a04ddb125a0 @ ::1</string>
If it shows any error, the line is not inserted into the correct section. Need to check web.config again.
- restart windows client/server agent.
Now, you should be able to upload the file/folder with a leading dot.