This article documents how to publish a Triofox Sub-folder.
- A published share exists
Before you publish a sub-folder, please make sure the parent folder is already published
- Verify if your parent folder exists and write down the "Physical share name". i.e. "trioshare"
- Go to File Server > (your file server hosting your published parent share. i.e. EC2AMZ-5GTQ6DT)
- Click the "Add subfolder as virtual share" link on the top right.
- Enter the required information. Please do not use the UNC path in the folder path field. Use the physical share name from step 1 instead.
- Now you should see the subfolder is published.
- Go to Published Share > (your subfolder). By default, your subfolder name should be <server name>_<subfolder name>
- To change the subfolder display name, click the "Manage" button, and go to "Access Control" > "Setting" to edit the name.
- (Optional) If you don't want your users to see any folders if they don't have permissions on the folder and subfolders, you can hide the folders.