This article documents how to configure Triofox Azure VM auto-start and auto-shutdown.
If you don't need to keep Triofox web portal server or client VMs in the Azure environment running all the time, you can set up a schedule to auto-shutdown and auto-start VMs to only pay for what you need.
- Azure Subscription
- Azure VMs
- Log in to portal.azure.com
- Navigate to "Virtual Machine" > "your VM"
- Click "Tasks" under "Automation" and click "Add Task"
- Select your task template "Start Virtual Machine" or "Power Off Virtual Machine"
- Add your Azure account to your connection to the VM. Click "Next: Configure"
- Complete the task parameters and click "Next: Review + Create"
- Click "Create" to create the task.
- Repeat step 3 to create auto-shutdown
- Now you have the two tasks
- Click "View" on your task to check the task run history.
- Alternatively, you can use the built-in Azure VM "Auto-Shutdown"