Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). You control how your organization’s devices are used, including mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
Triofox Android Mobile App can be published by uploading the .apk package (request the package through the Support Email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Add a line-of-business app
A line-of-business (LOB) app is an app that you add to Intune from an APK app installation file.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Apps> All apps > Add.
- In the Select app type pane, under the Other app types, select Line-of-business app. Click Select.
- In the Add app pane, click Select app package file.
- In the App package file pane, select the browse button. Then, select an Android installation file with the extension .apk. The app details will be displayed.
- When you're finished, select OKon the App package file pane to add the app.
The App information page will be displayed in the Add app pane. When possible, app information will be added based on the app you selected.
- On the App information page, add the app details. Depending on the app you have chosen, some of the values in this pane might have been automatically filled in.
- Click Next to display the Assignments
- Select the group assignments for the app. For more information, see Add groups to organize users and devices.
- Click Next to display the Review + create Review the values and settings you entered for the app.
- When you are done, click Create to add the app to Intune.
From the Android phones and tablets, assigned users will see the App and can proceed to install it (following the permissions assigned).