Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). You control how your organization’s devices are used, including mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
Triofox Android Mobile App can be published by choosing it from the Google Play Store, users will be redirected to the Store to install the App.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Apps> All apps > Add.
- In the Select app type pane under the available Store app types, select the Android store app.
- Click Select.
- The Add app is displayed but empty.
- Go to the Google Play Store page, search for the App, and copy the URL.
- Back in the App information page, add the app details.
- Click Next to display the Assignments
- Select the group assignments for the app. For more information, see Add groups to organize users and devices.
- Click Next to display the Review + create Review the values and settings you entered for the app.
- When you are done, click Create to add the app to Intune.
From the Android phones and tablets, assigned users will see the App and can proceed to install it (respecting permissions assigned).