If you want to back up your published share to a remote location outside your primary location, you can establish a bi-directional syncing between the two locations.
Triofox cluster administrator can link a published folder to a local folder on the remote machine where a server agent is installed.
- Need to have a server agent installed on the local machine and logged in as the cluster admin.
- The "logon as" user of the server agent service needs to have full access to the destination folder you want to sync your data to.
- Login web portal as the cluster admin
- Go to "Published Share", and click on "Manage" under the share you want to sync your data. Click 'More Info' icon to pen the right panel. Go to 'Sharing and Collaboration' tab. Here, click the '+' sign to link to local folder
- In the Select Device page, click the device field to see the list of all the devices the user has logged in. Select a device. Click Continue.
- The server agent/windows client running on the device will return the list of local folders. Select the folder and click Link, to link the cloud folder with the local.
- Once linked, the server agent will maintain full sync between the published share and a local folder at the remote location.
- If your published share contains a large number of files and folders, please allow adequate time to process the initial syncing. Check the server agent "management console" for syncing details.