This article describes a method for completely removing the Triofox Mac OS X client.
- Click on the Triofox Mac Client icon in the Mac menu bar and exit. If you don't have running Triofox Mac Client, skip steps 1 and 2.
- Or exit from here
- Start Finder
- Go to Application and remove "Triofox Mac Client"
- In Finder, click the Go menu and select "Go to Folder"
- Type " /Library/LaunchDaemons" and click "Ok"
- Remove the file: com.gladinet.macos.drive.plist
- In Finder, click "Go" button, select "Go to folder" -> "/usr/local", rename /usr/local/gladinet folder. The folder is a hidden folder. You can "Hold down the Command, Shift and Period keys: cmd + shift + [.]" to show the hidden files
- Reboot the Mac