In iOS, the Applications are sandboxed away from each other, there is no common file system, just islands of separate apps.
Users can open the editing app first, send a copy of an existing Document or browse and pick up the Document from the iOS Files Apps. Apple makes this the "Document Provider" interface so the app is providing the documents for editing apps.
Opening a Document from the editing App
1. Open the editing app, choose 'Open' and select 'Files App'.
2. Access Phone Locations by touching the Browse link at the top left and enable the ‘Triofox Drive’.
3. Locations will be listed, if the App is not present, access ‘More Locations’ (if visible) or 'Edit' the locations at the top right to add it.
4. Enable the App and press 'Done' at the top right.
5. After it is enabled ‘Triofox Drive’ will appear in the list, choose it to access the directory listing.
6. Once in the App, navigate to the specific folder and select the Document to open.
Saving a Document to the Triofox App
1. Open the editing App, choose 'New' and the Document Type or open an existing document in a different App.
2. After editing the Document, access the menu or share using the icons at the top right.
3. Choose 'Send a Copy'.
4. Select 'Send with Another App'.
5. Scroll to the end, the App will appear in the list and can 'Save to Triofox'.
6. Navigate to the specific folder location and 'Save'.